When I was kid
• I’d put my arms in my shirt and told people I lost my arms
• Would restart the video game whenever I knew I was going to lose
• Had that one pen with four colors, and tried to push all the buttons at once
• Waited behind a door to scare someone, then leaving because they’re taking too long to come out.
• Faked being asleep, so I could be carried to bed.
• Used to think that the moon followed our car
• Tried to balance the switch between On/Off
• Watching two drops of rain roll down window and pretending it was a race
• The only thing i had to take care of was a school bag.
• Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared to death that a tree was going to grow in my tummy.
• Closed the fridge extremely slowly to see when the lights went off.
• Walked into a room,. forgot what you needed, Walked out, and then remember.
Remember when we were
kids and couldn’t wait to grow up? and now we think why did we even grow up?
Childhood Was The Best Part Of our Life
I know you have a smile on ur face while reading the msg….if u want someone close to u smile too…go ahead..share the joyful memories
Finally, I found the answer to the most asked question in my childhood ..
What do you want to become when you grow up?
A child again.
Big gang of frdsss.
Never ending P T periods⚾⚽
Rocking annual day
Group discussion on anythg n nothg☺☺
So many hands in one lunch box
Terror report card
Self parents signature ✒✒〰
School life.. Is just lik heaven…